- Do you have occasional bloating or indigestion or suffer from irregular periods?
You may want to try the essential oil which has amazing health benefits. It helps to move food through the digestive tract, boosts the secretion of digestive juices in the stomach, and facilitates the release of toxic intestinal gas.
Marjoram essential oil is an extract of the fresh and dry leaves of the marjoram plant or the knotted marjoram. It is a naturally processed essential oil that does not have any side effects.
Marjoram is primarily used to promote the cardiovascular, muscular, and structural systems of the body, it also has a calming affect on the mind. Studies have found that Marjoram helps to relieve dijestive discomfort, fungal and antimicrobial infections, spasmodic pains, and much more…
- Marjoram essential oil has many analgesic properties, which make it effective for treating inflammation, muscle, joint pain, cold, and fever.
- Marjoram oil helps to suppress libido and control sexual urges. It is thus especially effective for those who suffer from extreme and abnormal sexual urges.
- Marjoram has a general warming effect on the body’s systems, and it improves circulation to increase blood flow, furthering warming your cells.
- Marjoram inhibits the growth of fungus and helps to cure fungal infections. It helps improve a number of skin conditions caused by fungal infections, such as dysentery, which is often caused by the fungal overgrowth.
- Marjoram essential oil helps to eliminate bacteria from the body. It helps in protecting you from bacterial infections and conditions like food poisoning, typhoid, malaria and bacterial diarrhea.
- Marjoram oil is an efficient antiseptic, which makes it ideal for treating internal and external wounds. It is an essential component of antiseptic lotions and creams.
- Majoram oil helps to lower blood pressure and risk of heart disease.
- Marjoram essential oil is effective in treating septic conditions and preventing tetanus.
- Marjoram provides relief from most spasmodic pains. It helps relieve internal spasms like respiratory and intestinal spasms, apart from treating regular muscular spasms and cramps in the legs.
- Marjoram essential oil has antiviral properties. It is an effective cure for conditions like mumps, measles, influenza, and a common cold.
- Marjoram seed is an age-old formula to promote digestive health. This essential oil helps boost the secretion of important digestive juices in the stomach. Its aroma stimulates the salivary glands and induces preliminary digestion in the mouth itself.
- Marjoram essential oil triggers peristalsis and eases the movement of food through the digestive tract.
- Marjoram essential oil can help solve the embarrassing problem of intestinal gas. It relaxes the intestine walls and the abdominal muscles facilitating the release of toxic gasses. It helps treat conditions like indigestion, bloating, gas, heartburn, and stomachache.
- Marjoram has diuretic properties. It helps stimulate urination, which purges excess toxins from the body. It helps remove excess sodium, bile, and uric acid to prevent health complications.
- If you suffer from irregular, painful or obstructed menstruation, consider using marjoram essential oil. Marjoram oil can help alleviate other symptoms of menstruation like headache, dizziness, and mood swings. Marjoram essential oil also helps prevent premature menopause.
Marjoram oil is an essential component of the Raindrop Protocol and used in a combination with 9 other essential oils, such as Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress, peppermint and more. Raindrop is used to stabilize the immune and nervous systems as well as to support psychological and emotional health.
Click HERE to read the study that demonstrates the Immunological and Psychological Benefits of Aromatherapy.